Before getting on the PC, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will first launch its beta on the PS4, and it’ll happen tonight. Players on consoles and PCs will be able to play all together next weekend at the open crossplay Beta.
After Modern Warfare’s recent open Alpha 2v2, the Modern Warfare Beta will provide a deeper insight into the Modern Warfare Multiplayer universe, including the fast and nervous game mode of Escamurche in 2v2, but also more traditional multiplayer games in 6v6 and even games on gigantic maps with a wide range of vehicles.
This is obviously not all since the Beta will also open during a second weekend, where it will be accessible on all gaming platforms and will integrate for the first time in the history of Call of Duty a matching system that will allow players on consoles and PCs to enjoy the Beta of Modern Warfare together.
Those who pre-ordered a version of the game at participating retailers will be able to access the Beta earlier as explained below.
Beta exclusive for PlayStation 4 – Weekend 1:
- September 12 – 13 (Early Access, PlayStation 4)
- September 14 – 16 (Beta open, PlayStation 4)
Beta Crossplay – Weekend 2:
- September 19 – 20 (Early Access, PC and Xbox One, Open Beta, PlayStation 4)
- September 21 – 23 (Open Beta, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will be available Oct. 25 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
4726 Whaley Lane, Whitewater WI 53190
Latest posts by Steve Briggs (see all)
- Nintendo: Kyoto’s former premises will soon be turned into a hotel - January 13, 2020
- PS VR 2: a patent unveils new details - October 10, 2019
- PS5: Ray-tracing, a new interface, 4K Blu-Ray player – the latest official news - October 8, 2019