Sony Interactive Entertainment has unveiled plans for the Tokyo Game Show 2019. In contrast to what it usually does, the Japanese giant has not chosen to hold a press conference on the sidelines of the show this year.
Sony has just revealed the names of the biggest titles it will present on its booth Tokyo Game Show 2019. On the side of playable titles are:
- Nioh 2
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Space Channel 5 VR: Funky Kinda News Flash! (PlayStation VR)
- Iron Man (PlayStation VR)
The Japanese manufacturer also explains that other titles of Sony will also be playable.
In addition to these playable titles, Sony will also offer a “theater” on its stand on which it will present Death Stranding to the audience. This means that Hideo Kojima’s game will not be playable during the last major show before its release in November.
You can count on us to bring you the latest information from the show.
4726 Whaley Lane, Whitewater WI 53190
Latest posts by Steve Briggs (see all)
- Nintendo: Kyoto’s former premises will soon be turned into a hotel - January 13, 2020
- PS VR 2: a patent unveils new details - October 10, 2019
- PS5: Ray-tracing, a new interface, 4K Blu-Ray player – the latest official news - October 8, 2019