One Punch Man: Road to Hero debuts today on iOS and Android, and to celebrate this, Bandai Namco has released a very entertaining video.
One Punch Man: Road to Hero tells the story of the original series and includes almost every character, with the original voices of the actors of the anime. The addition of the content of the second season is complete after the launch of the game, which is good to know for some aesthetes such as Plume.
Recall for some, including ouame, that One Punch Man is a very popular Japanese manga, written by ONE and illustrated by Yusuke Murata and has already been sold more than 20 million copies in Japan.
Here, we are in the shoes of Saitama, a human who becomes a hero, “losing his hair and some of his feelings but gaining a lot of strength through his hard training.” In the end, he joined the Association of Heroes with his disciple Genos and faces various monsters, villains and catastrophic events in the company of many other heroes.
Here are the characteristics of the game:
- Officially certified: an authentic reproduction of the successful anime that contains the original voices of the actors
- Play every fight: relive the thrilling confrontations with powerful mysterious beings, such as Vaccine-man, King of the Depths and Lord Boros
- More than 50 characters to collect
- Create the ultimate team: each hero has special skills and the combination of these techniques is crucial. It’s up to you to create a team with an optimized synergy
- Power is king: use a combination of strategy to reach the top through the multiple fighter modes available.
Latest posts by James Anderson (see all)
- Google Stadia: The official release date and time - October 15, 2019
- Xbox will produce the first consoles not emitting CO2 - September 23, 2019
- Capcom unveils Shinsekai: Into the Depths– and it’s available now - September 20, 2019