You who feel the foul breath of the back to school tickle your nostrils, you see next week as an insurmountable ordeal, you who want fun before returning to school: Capcom thought of you.
The Japanese publisher did not hesitate to make a small gift to the players in anticipation of the arrival of the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion. A Beta will be held in the coming days, without the need to have the basic game, to discover this new snowy region is the Eternal Frost, where awaits you a new fauna just waiting to taste the new hunting mechanics.
PC players are excluded from the case. Only the consolers can rejoice:
- On PS4, you will have access to Beta from Friday, August 30th to Sunday, September 1st.
- On Xbox One, the beta will be trial from Monday, September 2nd to Thursday, September 5th.
It will not be necessary to be a PlayStation Plus subscriber but the Xbox Live Gold subscription is required. Prepare 8 GB of disk space if you are interested.
Four quests will be proposed: Grand Jagras, Banbaro, Tigrex and, for the first time in beta, the Velkhana. Each accomplished mission will unlock content in the final game. On the side of arms, fourteen will be on trial and new features will be part of it.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, who will need the basic game to shoot, will be available on September 6 on PS4, Xbox One, and on PC in January 2020.
Latest posts by James Anderson (see all)
- Google Stadia: The official release date and time - October 15, 2019
- Xbox will produce the first consoles not emitting CO2 - September 23, 2019
- Capcom unveils Shinsekai: Into the Depths– and it’s available now - September 20, 2019